- As Continuous Integration and Delivery specialist, you will support our clients’ projects through Consulting, Coaching and active participation.
- You are responsible for the design, the implementation and the introduction of build, test and integration platforms for our demanding clients in e-commerce, logistics, automotive and industry
- Furthermore, you are actively involved in the design and further development of concepts, strategies and procedures. This includes the preparation and execution of workshops and trainings.
- Degree in computer science or comparable qualification
- At least 5 years experience in software development
- Profound experience, particularly special knowledge in the field of Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Experience with Jenkins (or Bamboo and Teamcity), build- and integration frameworks as well as tools and frameworks of test automation and provisioning
- Good overview of current developments, trends in procedures and tools
- Strong communication skills and the desire to constantly develop himself and exchange knowledge
Motivated and talented alumni and graduates, are also given the opportunity to enter the position through intensive training and continuous support.
- Varied and exciting tasks at Comquent’s offices or at our customers’ site
- Self-responsibility, freedom of design and opportunities for further development
- Continuous training as well as participation in specialist events
- Open company culture and a flexible working time model
- Performance-related remuneration with variable components and social benefits