- You will be working on client projects under your mentor’s supervision.
- In doing so, you will learn essential consulting skills.
- You will also support your mentor in client projects.
- By and by, you will be assigned tasks to complete on your own, such as customizing, documentation, training and ABAP programming.
- University degree in computer science with above-average grades
- Technical affinity as well as interest in applied informatics
- Additional focus on business administration processes (accounting, controlling, logistics) will be of advantage
- Very good English language skills
- Ability to work in a team, commitment and self-initiative
- Eagerness to learn how to implement, customize and develop an SAP ERP solution.