At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
The role is responsible for operating and supporting Siebel CRM, focusing on services availability and providing great customer experience to internal and external customers.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Operations and maintenance of Siebel CRM
- Incident, problem management and analysis (Level 2)
- Coordinate with remote teams and vendors for Incident/Problem resolution
- Review deliverables from Vendors and IT Delivery Engineers
- Execute deployments of projects or hotfixes in production
- Monitor day to day activities and report performance KPIs to stakeholders
- Participate in operations automation initiatives (CI/CD, DevOps, monitoring tools)
- Fine-tuning of Siebel components to improve performance and stability
- Lead the activities of a team of offshore support engineers
- Being “on-call” is not necessary
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
o Build a strong understanding of the business processes
o Understand Problems and be able to identify the root cause and suggest optimal solutions
o Collaborate with business and IT partners (on-shore and off-shore)
o Collaborate with peers in conducting code reviews, peer consultations, and providing technical feedback within the team
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
Must have technical and professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or previous demonstrated work experience.
- 5+ years application development or operations in a corporate environment using Oracle Siebel.
- Good knowledge of Siebel Administration
- Experience on using some of the below technologies:
o Oracle PL/SQL
o Web Services (SOAP/REST) and integration with middleware systems (Oracle OSM, Fusion Middleware)
o Unix scripting
o SPLUNK dashboards
- Preferred experience on Telco industry
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay, bonus & remuneration package
- Private Health & Medical Insurance
- Hybrid way of working: a blend of remote and office-based working, including the option to work up to 20 days from abroad
- Remote work equipment to help you create a comfortable, ergonomic workspace at home
- Unlimited access to learning resources and trainings
- Vodafone Parental Leave: 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave to all employees regardless of gender, sexual orientation or length of service
- Spirit of Vodafone Day: one day each quarter dedicated to your personal development
- Extra days off: Vodafone Day, Family Day, Volunteering Day
- Needless to say, we cater for your communication wherever you are
- Office amenities (subject to the office location): such as restaurant, beauty corner, gym and parking
- Special employee offers and discounts
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.