ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Through unmatched industry experience, leading technologies from our ecosystem partners and startups, and the largest delivery network in the world, we provide a powerful range of capabilities that can be tailored to our client’s most complex business needs. With over 100 innovation hubs deployed around the world, we help clients continuously innovate at speed and at scale so they can outpace their peers. You will bring innovation, intelligence and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
For our newly formed Cloud First Networks (CFN) business unit of we are looking for new talent to complement our team. Our existing 8,000+ team of strong Network Professionals combine deep business insight and technology supporting CSPs (Communication Service Providers); Technology and Hyperscale clients to deploy, transform; scale and operate their networks. There is no one player who can bring together the scale and the e2e capabilities that we can.
This is what our clients’ current challenges and opportunities demand of us and it is what differentiates us in the market.
As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and on ground-breaking opportunities and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Kubernetes Specialist, you will be responsible for designing, building, testing and maintaining containerized applications. You will be collaborating with other team members to sustain and develop containerized solutions in a cross-functional environment which combines interoperable systems, applications and platforms.
- Design and implement application deployments (onboarding) on Kubernetes environments according to customer-specific requirements
- Implement Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment using different CI/CD tools
- Maintain, configure and monitor containers using Infrastructure as Code principles in Development, Test and Live environments.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Telecoms or equivalent field
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in system administration, design, construction and operation of container platforms (Kubernetes) as well as in container technologies (Docker, Podman etc.) and their management systems
- Knowledge in Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CI/CD Tools (Pipelines, GitOps, Jenkins), Configuration Management/Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as Terraform, Chef, Puppet or Ansible, cloud technologies (Openstack VmWare, AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Certification in container orchestration systems (i.e. Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD), and/or Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA), or Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development) would be consider as a plus
- Have good problem structuring and solving skills
- Ability to communicate, understand and effectively work with our Clients to articulate their requirements and challenges.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English and ability to manage multiple projects against specific timelines
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
In case your profile is a match for the role, you will receive an email requesting to download our new innovative mobile App, Enter Accenture Greece for Android or iOS devices . Then, you will be able to log in by using your personalized credentials provided by our Recruitment Team within 48 hours and start your Accenture Journey!