Description of the role
As an Associate DevOps Engineer, you’ll be responsible for creating, improving, deploying, and supporting systems which monitor and manage network devices, servers, applications, and real-time network traffic, and automating the provisioning of a data center. You will work with a broad set of technologies as you assist our development and infrastructure teams in implementing and optimizing their technical workflows and deliverables.
Key duties and responsibilities
Build and setting up new development tools and microservice infrastructure.
· Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery and security/performance monitoring.
· Troubleshooting and bug fix of different microservices and CI/CD pipelines.
· Participate in the continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency.
· Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing and production environments.
· Contribute to design phases of the development life-cycle to help identify potential bottlenecks or bad practices.
· Participate in the management, deployment and monitoring cloud solutions including applications, cloud native services, cloud infrastructure and container services.
· Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards and make recommendations for improvement.