What Impact will you make?
We are currently seeking for Junior ambitious team players with great programming skills, curiosity to discover disruptive solutions, learn new technology and a well-rounded personality to become part of our dynamic Risk Advisory team in our offices in Thessaloniki.
Our Risk Advisory practice advises organizations on how to effectively mitigate financial and non-financial risks and make informed and intelligent risk decisions to maximize opportunities. This includes helping them manage and prevent risks around their business processes, technology and operations and often extends to the design and implementation of revised control frameworks and technology solutions.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level in a challenging international environment, focusing on continuous learning and dynamic teamwork, both in Greece and abroad, you’re ready for Deloitte!
We are seeking for a Junior React Developer who is eager to work with the latest technologies.
Daily, you will be working on developing and improving new Web Apps or improve features in existing ones. From providing your input through to new ideas on how to improve the code your voice will help drive excellent outcomes for the business and our customers.
As a Junior React Developer, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain solutions which meet business requirements for Web App Applications in Front End Side
• Work with the team to build and deploy end-to-end applications to support dynamic business and product innovation
• Research new technologies and identify opportunities where they can be used in our applications
• Actively contribute to the products and see your ideas turn to reality
Our ideal junior candidate must have
• Academic background (BSc and/or MSc) related to Information Technology, Computer and Science
• Experience with html/css
• Basic Knowledge of REACT
• Analytic mindset
• A team player mentality
• The ability to acquire knowledge of new technologies in a short period of time
• Knowledge of version control systems (Git)
• Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language
Knowledge below will be considered as a plus:
• Knowledge of responsive design principles
• Knowledge of a CSS framework (TailwindCss, Material Design, Bootstrap etc.)
• Basic knowledge of Italian language
• Willingness to travel for short or medium-term periods
How you will grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal learning programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Additionally, there is opportunity to grow within the role and eventually take on a leadership role.
What we offer
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
• Modern hybrid workplace, characterized by flexibility and Smart Working
• Empowered well-being: We provide multiple program offerings to support your well-being needs (flexible working arrangements, extra days of leave, parental allowances)
• Engagement within international large-scale teams and projects, with opportunities to travel for training or client purposes.
• Constant opportunities for learning with unlimited access to internal and external learning platforms and sponsored certificates aligned with business needs and technology trends
• Challenging and innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged, always with transparency and trust
• Diverse culture and active communities that enable you to bring yourself to work
• Team Building and Corporate Social Responsibility Activities
• Private medical health insurance plan
• Ticket restaurant card
• Exclusive Discounts to several retail providers, restaurants and others
• Mobile phone
• Fresh fruits and unlimited coffee everyday at our offices
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you are applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
About Risk Advisory
In a constantly evolving, complex risk environment, our market leading Risk Advisory professionals are trusted by organizations across the globe to support them in understanding, evaluating and mitigating risk.
Our clients demand industry experts who understand their challenges intimately and with whom they can build trusted relationships. They choose us because we provide bespoke solutions that deliver the power of Deloitte, bringing together people they respect and enjoy working with; innovative technology; and an approach that allows them to make informed and intelligent risk decisions.
Our expertise spans all areas and sectors including technology risk, governance, internal audit, regulatory compliance, risk analytics, public sector and managed services. As a member of the team, you will work with inspiring, ambitious and supportive people who have diverse and extensive skills, experience and backgrounds. A move to Risk Advisory will help you to build a rewarding and balanced career.