About the job
T-Digital is the Greek part of Deutsche Telekom family. Deutsche Telekom is one of the world’s leading integrated telecommunications companies presented in more than 50 countries, with some 248 million customers, 26 million fixed-network lines and 22 million broadband lines.
T-Digital is a flat, dynamic international organization shaping the future of Deutsche Telekom IT in integrated teams consisting of all relevant competencies. Company values creativity and freedom and is looking for those who can think outside the box and turn ideas into high quality products and services.
Don’t miss T-digital offline meetup in Thessaloniki on January 31: https://www.meetup.com/t-digital/events/290824262/
Everyone interested in Software Engineering, DevOps and IT-related topics are welcome to join, exchange ideas, make new connections and have a good time.
T-Map is an application for visualization of Deutsche Telekom geodata. E.g. network coverage (mobile net and fixed line), Hotspot locations, network faults, etc. The application is available for end customers in the Internet and for sales agents working in points of sales in intranet.
• Typescript, Vue.js, Java microservices, REST, leaflet.
• ArcGIS products and Python are currently used for geoprocessing. In the future it is planned to switch to an Open Sourse solution.
• Taking part in development of the frontend part of the project in a team of frontend- and backend-developers, testers, analysts.
• Taking part in scrum meetings (plannings, review, retro).
• Ability to estimate user stories.
• Direct communication with product owner (to clarify requirements).
• Experience with modern UI frameworks (e.g. Vue.js, React) and understanding of how they work.
• Good communication skills.
• Technical English.
Nice to have:
• leaflet or other geoprocessing frameworks.
• responsive design.
• css preprocessing.
• frontend build tools such as Gulp, Webpack, NPM, Bower or Grunt.
• interacting with REST APIs.
• understanding of version control systems (Git).