Cyber Risk & Cyber Security. Everybody’s talking about it. Every organization in every sector is concerned by it. We’re shaping strategies and transforming technology to minimize Cyber Risk for organizations and we need you to join us. You’ll build strong relationships within the Cyber practice with highly talented individuals. Our team brings together people who graduated in everything from Computer Science, Information Management, Maths and Law to name a few.
We are currently seeking for ambitious team players with exceptional analytical skills and a well-rounded personality to become part of our dynamic Risk Advisory team in our offices in Thessaloniki, Patras, and Crete.
Our Risk Advisory practice advises organizations on how to effectively mitigate financial and non-financial risks and make informed and intelligent risk decisions to maximize opportunities. This includes helping them manage and prevent risks around their business processes, technology and operations, and often extends to the design and implementation of revised control frameworks and technology solutions.
Join our team and you will operate at the cutting edge, enjoying the kind of professional development that will set your potential free.
Our Identity, Access Management and Cloud Security Team designs and implements Identity & Access Management control frameworks and cloud security platforms that consistently enforce identity and access policy across business processes and hybrid IT infrastructure. Quite simply, we deliver secure access control and cloud security platforms that dovetails with existing and new applications to give our clients the edge.
Join us and you could find yourself working on everything from short strategic engagements to multi-year complex design and integration programs for major organizations – delivering bespoke solutions and customizing vendor products to tackle tomorrow’s challenges today. In short, you will create the solutions to meet our clients’ evolving business requirements – and will grow and develop your team through building propositions and demonstrating thought leadership.
- Academic background (BSc and MSc) related to Information Technology, Computer and Data Science, Business Informatics, Engineering. We also welcome graduates with a business background, who have major in Information Systems Management or any other IT related major.
- Able to manage office automation tools, such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Very good knowledge of Italian and other languages will be considered a plus
- Good knowledge of Cyber Security themes
- Good knowledge and interest of cloud architectures and related security measures
- Knowledge of some of the main Identity, Access Management and Privilege Access Management vendors, such as SailPoint, Forgerock, OneIdentity, Saviynt, Okta, Oracle Identity, CyberArk
- Very good knowledge of programming languages (e.g. C, C#, Java, Python etc.)
- At least 1 year experience in cyber security field
- Analytic mindset
- Willing to travel for short or medium-term periods.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Aptitude to team working
- Client Orientation
Following skills are a plus:
- IAM vendor certifications (e.g. Sailpoint, Forgerock, Cyberark, etc.)
- CISSP, ISO27001 LA, CISM certifications
Joining our team, you are expected to bring a proven record of hands-on strategy definition, design and/or implementation. You will be able to describe common IAM technologies such as SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect and SCIM.
You will bring deep understanding of security architecture and information security best practice (ISO27001 and ISF Standards). You’ll bring a strong track record within consulting or professional services, gained with a technology vendor, systems integrator or consultancy services provider. You will enjoy coordinating people and building productive relationships with clients, and you will be expected to travel internationally.
What we offer
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
- Modern hybrid workplace, characterized by flexibility and Smart Working
- Empowered well-being: We provide multiple program offerings to support your well-being needs (flexible working arrangements, extra days of leave, parental allowances)
- Engagement within international large-scale teams and projects, with opportunities to travel for training or client purposes.
- Constant opportunities for learning with unlimited access to internal and external learning platforms and sponsored certificates aligned with business needs and technology trends
- Challenging and innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged, always with transparency and trust
- Diverse culture and active communities that enable you to bring yourself to work
- Team Building and Corporate Social Responsibility Activities
- Private medical health insurance plan
- Ticket restaurant card
- Exclusive Discounts to several retail providers, restaurants and others
- Mobile phone
- Fresh fruits and unlimited coffee everyday at our offices
About Risk Advisory
Deloitte Risk Advisory offers a wide array of services designed to understand IT and business risks, determine acceptable exposure levels, provide security, cyber risk services, implement controls and provide follow-up and constant monitoring of the risk and regulatory environment. We collaborate with clients in both an assurance and consulting capacity.
Some advisory businesses specialize in long-term strategic thinking. Others focus on implementing business improvements. We’re renowned for both – and we employ the finest minds both in Cyber Risk and across the broader organization. That gives us – and you – unrivaled opportunities to influence business strategies and deliver lasting change for a wide variety of clients, from household name multinationals to innovative, technology-led start-ups.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you are applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax, and Legal. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Greece and globally. In pursuing this, we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
We are led by a purpose, to make an impact that matters with clients, people, and society. This purpose defines who we are and what we stand for. It’s not about being the biggest. It’s about being the first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
At Deloitte, we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights, and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture.
Our talent experience
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements are at the center of our unique talent experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.