R&D – Quality Assurance · Thessaloniki/ Athens , Central Macedonia/ Attica
Apply for This Job
Department R&D – Quality Assurance
Employment Type Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Experienced
Why are we publishing this job ad?
interworks. cloud is looking to hire a highly energetic and results-oriented Software Test Engineer. As a Software Test Engineer, you will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Product Owners, Software Engineers, etc.
The main goal of this role is to test interworks. cloud Platform and evaluate new features of it. Test Engineers find defects in a system and make sure that test requirements match test objectives. In addition as a Software Test Engineer, you will have to be able to describe in full detail your cases, analyze requirements and if requirements are incomplete, you need to ask meaningful questions that will yield more information and help perform testing effectively.
The interworks. cloud platform, enables Microsoft CSPs, Distributors, and ISVs to grow their cloud business by publishing custom-branded marketplaces for their customers and/or resellers, boost their sales and fully automate billing, ordering, payment, support processes, and many more. interworks. cloud’s unique value proposition, is the state-of-the-art Microsoft online service automation and robust billing engine, addressing the main pains of the global CSP market. interworks. cloud is represented in Greece, the UK, the US, and Germany and has an expanding customer base that at the moment is consisted of 60 clients – active in more than 30 countries – including Microsoft Direct CSPs, Distributors, Telcos and MSPs. On top of that, interworks. cloud reaches more than 5500 resellers via its worldwide distribution network.
Are you interested in knowing more? Keep reading!
What is expected from you?
- Understand new Feature Specifications and Technical Documents, review Requirements to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Apply testing processes for new and existing features of the platform in a cross-functional Agile Team.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases ensuring the quality of Platform and Public API.
- Understanding of common software failures and faults.
- Cooperate with Developers and Business Analyst to identify business and technical Requirements
- Design, develop our test automation framework and create, execute automation tests using this framework.
- Classifying, prioritizing, estimating, and planning quality testing activities.
- Conduct exploratory testing.
- writing scripts and creating automation environments for repeated tests.
- Run and review regression tests
- Identify, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Contribute to Performance and Security testing.
- Track quality assurance metrics and help the team to improve and perform better.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Who are you?
- You own a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related topic.
- Previous working experience in Automation Testing of a Software (preferable web) application for at least 4 years
- Proven experience in test suites such as Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, TestNG, REST-assured, or equivalent frameworks.
- Familiarity with scripting languages and modern CI/CD pipelines
- Experience developing Test Automation frameworks and Automated Tests using a scripting language such as Python
- Experience in .NET, C# development
- Good knowledge in Object Orientation, Web design, and UI aspects
- You are a self-starter, good at identifying roadblocks and raising difficult issues.
- You are able to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You are fluent in the English language both oral and written.
Sounds like you? Keep reading!
It is a Win-Win.
- A tech-passionate team with a loose and friendly culture and international breed.
- A high-end technology cloud product offering.
- Flexibility for remote working.
- Opportunities for knowledge growth through continuous training programs.
- A challenging and fun to-work-in an international environment.