Job Description & Summary
We are one of the leading providers of Consulting related services in Greece. Transformation has always been a key driver of our consulting services and clients look to PwC for support in navigating challenges and moving forward with confidence into tomorrow. Today, the market for Finance Transformation is exploding, with organizations viewing the move to new systems as an opportunity to transform their operations and improve their processes.
Our Finance Transformation Team’s mission is to help organizations reimagine and transform the way they work leveraging technology through a holistic, business-led approach that delivers tangible benefits and value. Our growing team of more than 150professionals brings together skills, knowledge and expertise from three domains i.e. Finance, Applications (SAP & Salesforce) and Processes to provide our clients with truly holistic solutions.
The team delivers differentiated, integrated solutions to help clients achieve digitally- enabled, strategic shifts in their finance functions. That is why we are looking to find an experienced PMO.
The role entails
- Prepare monthly progress reports by generating dashboards for the relevant projects in collaboration with the Project Managers. Ensure Project Managers provide on time accurate data. Follow-up on budget progress and provide accurate financial forecasts.
- Organize regular meetings with Project Managers to ensure project resources plan is accurate. Assist Project Managers with resources booking end consciously optimize internal processes to monitor and ensure that staff is being utilized efficiently.
- Monitor the preparation of the monthly billing and follow-up on invoices generation.
- Understand the content of the relevant client agreements (License, Maintenance, Services) and be aware of the key contractual elements (payment terms, milestones, agreed expenses, deliverables etc.) Ensure that PwC policies are followed by all Project Managers and that all required documents are accurate for tracking and audit purposes.
- Monitor the timesheet submission process and provide end of month reconciliation reports for demand vs supply comparison
- Manage projects from a technical perspective with top-down oversight throughout entire execution (from the formulation of its Business Case to its final rollout to production) to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope and timelines
- Coordinate with teams to estimate the resources to achieve project goals
- Coordinate with technical leads to set delivery tasks and priorities
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path tasks, as well as plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, initiate meetings with stakeholders to approve and implement beneficial changes
- Participate in project meetings held on a regular basis, acting as the primary point of contact for technical matters that are initiated by the Commercial team or the clients (i.e. new features, change requests, incident reports)
The successful candidate should have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- Excellent skills on planning, strong oral and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience preferably on IT projects
- Experience of dealing with large amounts of data and producing meaningful reports.
- Ability to work within project constraints to ensure that milestones and delivery dates are met.
- Team spirit, knowledge sharing and ability to work autonomously within a team with a positive attitude
- PMP or Prince2 certification will be considered a strong plus
- Creativity and analytical thinking to solve complex problems
- Self-motivation for continued learning and development
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships
What’s in it for you
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will have:
- Continuous training and career development opportunities whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals
- The chance to handle different projects for big clients
- Access to a global network of firms and global mobility opportunities
- Compensation package, rewarded based on performance, life and medical plan, rewards and recognition schemes, flexible working program, bus service etc.
Who we are
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras & Ioannina and approximately 1900 employees. More than 250,000 people in 156 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
Don’t miss the opportunity to develop yourself and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece.