Our Values: Trust | Respect | Team spirit
Our secret: Our people who make the difference with their integrity and competences!
Senior Business Analyst | Full-time contract | Athens – GR
We are looking for a highly motivated professional that is enthused over building software applications that serve user and business needs;
You will be working with a team of talented professionals ranging from Project managers and Software architects to software developers and testers and will be using cutting edge technologies and methodologies to efficiently and effectively deliver the software;
You will act as a liaison among the client and the implementation team: you will be the “client” for the implementation team and the “implementation team” for the client;
You will “shape” the software application by proposing features and improvements and by defining the user experience with your feature specifications and UI wireframes.
Your work activities overall will include:
- Master the related business knowledge, identify users’ goals and how the software application is expected to serve them;
- Elicit, analyse, document and validate business requirements with customer stakeholders and propose/brainstorm on related functionalities/features; ensure that proposals made are technically feasible and efficient by engaging the proper team members, where necessary;
- Identify and log functional and non-functional requirements;
- Build, prioritize and groom a backlog of software features, improvements and bugs;
- Produce detailed functional specifications accompanied by wireframes and seek the customer’s approval in a timely fashion to facilitate efficient Sprint planning;
- Attend Sprint planning meetings and provide clarifications and priorities where needed;
- Attend daily standups with the team and make sure that the delivered features match the specifications you provided;
- Hold regular meetings with the implementation team to estimate the upcoming scope;
- Provide assistance in creating/updating documentation.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, MBA or related field;
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in IT after the completion of studies;
- Minimum 6 years of experience with business analysis tools, modelling tools and project methodologies;
- Knowledge of how software applications work: what are their core pillars, how they communicate and how they affect the user’s experience;
- Analytical mind and ability to synthesize, abstract and communicate the information at a level suitable for the target audience;
- Experience with Agile methodologies is considered a plus;
- Experience with BDD (Feature Files) is considered a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team leading skills, team spirit, ownership and accountability;
- Fulfilled military obligations (if applicable).
What is in it for you?
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, meal vouchers, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities, in-house trainings, continuous coaching.
- Fun, respectful and supportive work environment that promotes work-life balance.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest, as we have various job openings in our Group.
Why Trasys Greece?
- Strong team spirit attitude.
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allows you to take the ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active and meaningfully present in various IT communities (MoT, Angular, JHUG, etc.).
Trasys Greece, part of NRB Group, is an equal opportunity employer who welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.