We are continuously growing and we are looking for a Data Architect to join our Big Data and Analytics Consulting Unit team. The ideal candidate will be accountable for solving business challenges using data, gathering requirements, analyzing and presenting use cases and working towards efficient solutions under the domain of BiG Data and Analytics projects and business opportunities.
What will you be bringing to the team?
- Discover new ways in which Analytics can solve challenging problems for disruptive, commercial success.
- Be responsible for the related presales establishment and participate and support RFIs and RFPs.
- Develop new Analytics solutions to address business opportunities, while working alongside with business stakeholders, or Company’s technical experts to refine that concept.
- Identify and promote vendor related solutions with respect to Analytics domain.
- Perform Advisory line of work and collaborate in close with customers.
- Able to construct, articulate and document a Data Solution.
- Prepare and deliver presentation or Demo material based on the needs.
- Able to analyze data with trends and patterns, as well as contributes to the design, implementation, and delivery of analytics products and services.
What do you need to succeed in this position?
- University/College Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Information Technology or other equivalent discipline from a Greek or foreign institution, respective Msc or PhD in relevant domains is considered as a plus
- Minimum (2) years’ experience in Data analysis, or equivalent role of at least two (2) years’ experience in IT business analysis backing up upon a prior exposure in Big Data and Analytics domain.
- Experience in the following areas would be highly appreciated:
-predictive models using regression and machine learning techniques
-relational Data Modeling design
-Data Stores and interpreting data
-Big Data frameworks and respective building block technologies for batch or real time processing.
- Exposure to data visualization tools and techniques
- Experience with business Analysis and user stories
- Presentation skills are considered as a must, effectively communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience, both in writing and verbally
- Problem solving, analytical skills and out-of-the box thinking
- Ability to scope, plan and manage project tasks
- Excellent use of English language (verbal & written)
What are we offering to our UniQue IT People?
- People-first approach and open environment to express your ideas
- Ticket restaurant – meal vouchers
- Corporate laptop and equipment
- Corporate mobile phone subscription
- Work-life balance and a hybrid work model #li-hybrid
- Health and insurance plan for you and your family members
- Employee consulting and guidance support by Hellas EAP
- Continuous training and certifications
- Discounts on the services and products of our Group’s companies
- Gift vouchers for major life milestones
- Special work schedule on summer Fridays and your birthday